Is SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Exam Worth Taking?
SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Exam is a FREE exam and a highly recommended exam if you want to be SEO Certified. You will get a certificate. And it will help you to differentiate yourself from others having the same skills. Before moving forward to SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Exam Answers you must know some terms about SEMrush.
What is Semrush Used for?
Semrush Academy SEO Fundamentals Modules
- Module 1. Search Engine Basics Learn SEO basics as Greg takes you through the inner workings of search engines. How do they determine where a given website is going to be placed on the results page? Where is the best page placement? Learn the answers to these questions and many more.
- Module 2. Technical SEO Dive a little deeper into SEO fundamentals as you learn more about some of the basic technical aspects of how search engines interact with websites. Learn how to diagnose problems with a site and make adjustments to rank higher. This module includes tips on basic SEO analysis.
- Module 3. Link signals Greg gets you up to speed on the ins and outs of earning relevant links to your website. You’ll learn why not all links are good links, and how to analyze your links and utilize anchor text to your advantage. This is a basic SEO strategy that you’ll want to develop as you build your site.
- Module 4. On-page signals: Among the SEO basics, you’ll find on-page optimization to be of key importance. Learn how to do keyword research, write and optimize content, what key on-page elements are, and more. These important concepts are basic SEO techniques that help to improve the ranking and conversion rate of websites.
- Module 5. SEO for mobile: To create the best user experience, websites must work flawlessly on smartphones and tablets. With more searches now being done on mobile, a basic SEO strategy for mobile is essential. Greg walks you through responsive website design, and why a website is invisible in search results without it.
- Module 6. Other Ranking signals: As your basic SEO knowledge grows, you will want to recognize other important signals which influence ranking placement on search engines. Here you’ll learn additional basic SEO techniques for best results.
- Module 7. International SEO: There is more than one basic SEO strategy that’s critical to the success of International SEO. In this module, Greg explains how to help search engines easily identify the countries and languages you are targeting, and rank prominently on International search engine results pages.
- Module 8. Local SEO: One of the basic SEO questions most often asked is how to rank high in local searches. Learn how content is king in the quest to attract local traffic to a website, and what the other factors are for local SEO success. This is a basic SEO strategy anyone looking for great placement must know.
Points To Remember Before Taking SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Exam :
After Passing Exam You Will Get an Email from SEMrush
You Can’t Retake the test from the same Account
You Won’t See No. of Wrong or Right Answers nor The Questions Sheet.
Certificate Will Only Be Displayed When You Attempt Maximum Correct Answers(Means you passed the exam).
The total no. of Questions are 20
You only get 27 minutes to take the Test
Certificate Valid Upto 12 Months (1 Year)
SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Exam Answers June 2021
1. What is the approximate number of Google’s ranking factors?
or Over 20
or Over 2000
Answer: Over 200
2. What does PLA stand for?
Popular Links Analysis
Product Listing Ads
Personally Listed Ads
Answer: Product Listing Ads
3. What is the name of the URL element that is present on every page except the homepage?
4. To ensure the highest Google rankings, it will be enough to focus your efforts on just several main ranking factors.
5. What is sitemap.xml?
A site map intended for users, similar to a table of contents
A file that is uploaded from Search Console to the root directory of a website to confirm the rights to this website
Answer: A file with a list of a website’s URLs to be indexed
6. What’s the difference between a 301 and a 302 redirect?
301 is used for a temporary page redirection, 302 for a permanent redirection
Or 301 is used for a page redirection block, 302 for a permanent redirection
Answer: 301 is used for a permanent page redirection, 302 for a temporary redirection
301 is used for a temporary page redirection, 302 for a redirection block
8. Which of the following symbols should you use to separate the words in the slug, according to best practice?
9. Fill in the blanks: ______ reviews are the source for your rating in the Knowledge Panel on Google, while Apple maps use the review stars from ______ by default.
Answer: Google, Yelp
10. Which status code tells us that the server is currently unable to handle the request (“temporarily unavailable” error)?
Answer: 503 code
Congratulations You are Half Done. Out of 20 Questions of your SEMrush SEO fundamentals Exam Answers 2021, You have answered all above 10 correctly. Without taking much time let’s continue to another 10 Answeres of SEMrush SEO fundamentals exam.
11. Which keywords are best to target?
Those with higher volume and lower competition
Those with higher volume and higher competition yu
Or Those with lower volume and lower competition
Those with lower volume and higher competition
12. Which factors will increase the value of a link?
(Select Two Answers)
Links from PBNs
High authority of the linking domain
Relevant keywords in the anchor text
A link with a ‘nofollow’ attribute in the comment section of a blog post
13. When using this mobile site type, you’ve got a single set of files with one version of content, which is shown to a user regardless of the device they’re using.
14. What does AMP stand for?
Agile Main Page
Advanced Mobile Performance
Artificial Mobile Presentation
Accelerated Mobile Pages
15. What is the primary difference between mobile search results and desktop search results?
There is no difference
To ensure a better user experience, you should have less content on your mobile website
Nofollow backlinks count when it comes to mobile SEO
Answer: More focus is made on local results
Schema.org, Microdata markup
Answer: Microdata markup, JSON-LD
JSON-LD, Microdata markup
Microdata markup, Schema.org
17. What are the main ways of improving your mobile website’s user experience?
(Select Three Answers)
Making sure your content is easily readable
Adjusting your page elements to make them easy to click with fingertips
Using a dynamic serving website to make it mobile-friendly
Making your content shorter so users can explore your site faster
Making sure your phone number is clickable
18. What are the signals that help Google see that your site is targeting a specific country?
(Select Two Answers)
You use the country’s ccTLD
You use the “.com,” “.net,” or “.org” TLD
A subfolder of your website contains the country’s name
You use the country’s language in your hreflang directive in the header
19. Which of the listed factors are important for local SEO?
(Select Three Answers)
Mentions of your business name, address, and phone number
Total number of backlinks from trusted websites
Links from local websites
Localized site content
Follow/Nofollow backlink property
20. Which of the listed items does Search Console allow you to do?
(Select Two Answers)
Discover the traffic sources and track users by the sources
Make sure that Google can crawl your website
Discover which queries caused your site to appear in certain positions in search results
Monitor and analyze your site’s audience behavior
SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Exam Answers 2021 Completed